Buying gifts for women can be tricky. Here are a few unique gift ideas that would please even the most difficult ladies on your list:
Pamper her this winter by making sugar scrubs for body and hands. Winters can be dry and brutal, especially in Colorado, so create something with love that makes her feel special and soft.
- 1 cup of fine sugar (for exfoliation),
- ¾ cup of oil of your choice (fractionated coconut oil, almond oil, walnut oil, macadamia oil, etc),
- 15-20 drops of the essential oil of your choice (lavender is relaxing, rosemary is awakening, peppermint is cool and refreshing, any citrus (orange, lemon, grapefruit) is lifting, vanilla is festive, etc)
- 1 tsp drops of vitamin E oil (optional but helps to preserve mixture)
-Mix all of the oils together and then slowly mix in the sugar. You can add more or less sugar to make the consistency you prefer. Scoop into a glass jar, make a label if you like, and wrap it up for her!
Who doesn’t like soft mood lighting and the subtle intoxicating smells of candles? We love the natural candle options from Mountain Rose Herbs!
Essential Oils Kit
If you haven’t heard of essential oils, here is more information than you could probably want. There is an essential oil for just about any situation, need, or issue. There are also so many types, purity levels, and brands so do some research before spending too much.
Maybe just a basic Peppermint Oil is a good start for after those big meals that have your stomach rumbling.
Essential Oil Diffuser
If you do go the essential oils route, a diffuser comes in handy to diffuse the healing properties of aromatic essential oils in to the air in the room. We have personally found this to be a great way to put a wonderful fragrance in the air, or to inhale when the allergies act up.
Bath and Body Products
Fellas, you know you can’t go wrong with pretty much anything in the bath and body product area. We like the selection from Mountain Rose Herbs or you can also make your own bath soak.
- 2 cups of Epsom salt
- 20-30 drops of essential oil (we recommend lavender) mixed with a tsp of coconut oil (or carrier oil of your choice)
- Mix together with a few drops of food coloring (optional)
And put it in a pretty jar. Simple as that!
Jamberry Nail Wraps make great gifts!